Can you imagine a work environment where you are paid to play? Where you are encouraged to laugh, run, jump and dance? Where the customers look forward to seeing you every day, and appreciate the work you do because you improve their lives and make them laugh? That's what it is like to work at Tri-City Court Club.
We are always looking for great people who care about providing exceptional customer service and who are interested in joining a great team!
Great Benefits and Perks!
Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
Complimentary membership to the Club, including discounted rates for family members
Vacation and Holiday Pay
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Discounts on fee based programs and services
Benefits may vary depending on full-time or part-time status. Call 783-5465 to inquire about openings within the Club. Interested applicants are encouraged to pick up and complete an application. A cover letter and resume may be required. You'll need to specify which department (s) you are applying for.
Tri-City Court Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Now Hiring - Tennis Director
Tri-City Court Club is looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic, outgoing positive person to join our management team. If you like working in a fun environment, you like managing people and helping people get involved in tennis please apply.
Are you passionate about the game of tennis? Do you get excited about introducing people to the game of tennis? Do you like teaching tennis to all age groups? Do you enjoy the social aspect of tennis? If you are passionate about tennis and have the leadership skills to grow our tennis program and you want to be a part of our professional tennis team please apply. This is a full time position responsible for the entire tennis program at Tri-City Court Club.
· Must hold a minimum of a PTR level 2 or USPTA level 2 tennis certification.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience teaching / coaching tennis.
· Need to know how to teach tennis, run leagues, tournaments & social events.
· Prior management experience helpful.
· Must be extremely organized and detailed and have the ability to meet deadlines.
· Must have leadership skills.
· Must be familiar with USTA tennis and their requirements.
· Must like kids and be able to run a kids tennis instructions program.
· Must be able to teach all ages and all levels of tennis from beginner to tournament level.
· Computer and social media knowledge helpful.
· Marketing knowledge helpful.
· Competitive playing background is helpful.
Applicable degree preferred – such as education, business management, marketing, and recreation.
Submit application, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to Tri-City Court Club, 1350 N. Grant St. Kennewick, WA 99336 by November 9, 2018.