SplashDown Cove Hours
Opens Memorial Day Weekend!
May 26, 27 & 28
Saturday, 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, 1:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Monday, 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Open Saturday and Sunday
June 2 & 3
June 9 & 10
Saturday, 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, 1:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Starting June 14 we are open daily thru Labor Day: Monday, September 3.
Monday - Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday: 1:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Beginning Monday, August 20 we close at 7:00 p.m.
SplashDown Cove closes for the season on Labor Day: Monday, September 3 at 7:00 p.m.
Relax in the sun while your kids flash down Mr. Twister (28-foot tall water slide), float in the lazy river, play water basketball or enjoy the tasty treats from Craves n' Waves concessions. Or better yet, jump in and have fun too! All ages welcome.
Proper swim suit attire is required: clothing specifically designed for swimming - one or two-piece swim suits for girls and lined swim trunks for boys; only Lycra swim shirts allowed. Inappropriate bathing suits or street clothes, basketball shorts or workout shorts are not allowed in the swimming pools, hot tubs, or steam room. For more information on the SplashDown Cove policies click here.
Member / Guest Summer SplashDown Cove Parties
Come join the fun at our summer SplashDown Cove parties featuring free ice cream, slide races and family water games! Guest are free this day only. Children under 8 must be supervised by an adult.
Date(s): Saturday, June 23 and Saturday, July 21
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Cost: FREE (members bring a GUEST for FREE)
Ages: All ages, children under 8 must be supervised by an adult.
Location: SplashDown Cove
SplashDown Cove Weather Policy
If we experience inclement weather such as rain storms, high winds, dust storms or temperatures below 70 degrees SplashDown Cove will not open or may close early.
If lightening is spotted in the surrounding area we are required to close for a minimum of 30 minutes from the last sighting. Call service desk or check our app, or Facebook, for updates.
SplashDown Cove is on Facebook!
SplashDown Cove is the newest addition to the Tri-City Court Club. Tri-City Court Club is conveniently located for residents of Pasco, Richland and Kennewick. If you are traveling from Pasco or Richland follow Highway 240 to the Edison Street Exit. Proceed up Edison Street to Canal Street and take a right. We are nestled behind Quinault Baptist Church on the corner of Canal and Grant Street.
Groups / Corporate Parties
SplashDown Cove offers more than 2000 square feet of private, shaded cabana space overlooking the water park. A perfect setting for your private family gathering or corporate party. To book a special event contact Roberta at firstname.lastname@example.org
SplashDown Cove Guidelines
In order to have a good experience at SplashDown Cove – please be familiar with the following guidelines.
- Just like at the Magic Kingdom you must be at least 42” tall to ride Mr. Twister, the BIG slide and less than 300 pounds. Measure your height with Mr. Gecko at the bottom of the slide.
- Please take your children to the bathroom before swimming and take frequent potty breaks. Potty incidents in the pool require us to close the entire water park. Restrooms available by the Cabana.
- If your child is not potty trained they must wear a swim diaper. Purchase these at the service desk or concessions.
- Children under 8 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times. A ratio of one adult to every 3 children is required for children under 8. You must be 8 years old and know how to swim to use the water park without an adult supervisor.
- Clothing specifically designed for swimming is required – one or two piece swim suits for girls and lined trunks for boys. Only Lycra swim shirts allowed. Please no cut off shorts, workout shorts or basketball shorts.
- Zipper, Grommets, metal, or plastic decorations on shorts are not permitted on the slide. Grommet covers are available from the lifeguards at the top of the slide.
- Please no outside food, beverages or alcohol except water and baby formula.
Tri-City Court Club is a private Club reserved for members and guests of members only. SplashDown Cove is one of the many great ammentities that is available with a membership at the Tri-City Court Club.
Reminder, proper swim suit attire is required: clothing specifically designed for swimming - one or two-piece swim suits for girls and lined swim trunks for boys; only Lycra swim shirts allowed. Inappropriate bathing suits or street clothes, basketball shorts or workout shorts are not allowed in the swimming pools, hot tubs, or steam room.
Children under the age of 12 MUST be accompanied by an adult when entering the Club. The accompanying adult must remain in the Club the entire time their children are in the Club. Children of all ages are not allowed to be dropped off for the entire day.
Guests of Members
We encourage you to bring guests to the Club. Guests may use the Club (with a member or pre-arranged by a member) for a fee. If attending any fee based classes, guest must also pay class fee. Your guest is allowed 4 visits to the Club per year.
**If your guest joins the Club any guest fees they have paid within two weeks prior to joining are applied toward their joining fee and/or first month's dues (must show proof of purchase).
Out-of-town guests may purchase a guest pass and use the Club. Must show proof of out-of-town residence. There is no restriction on the number of times an out-of-town guest can use the Club.
- Ages 5 and under $5.00 + tax
- Ages 6 - 13 $10.00 + tax
- Ages 14+ $15.00 + tax
IHRSA members may purchase a discounted guest pass for $7.50 + tax (50% off the adult guest fee rate). Must show IHRSA Passport from home Club. FitLife members may use the Club for free. Must show FitLife Passport from home Club.
Craves n' Waves Concessions
View our Craves n' Waves Menu. Hours are as follows:
- Early season hours - open 1:00pm - 5:00pm.
- Regular Season hours: open 12:00pm - 6:30pm Monday through Saturday. 1:00pm - 6:30pm on Sundays.
NOTE: No outside food or drinks, other than bottled water or baby formula, allowed in SplashDown Cove.
Accepted Forms of Payment
Craves n' Waves accepts Visa or Mastercard, checks and cash. Members that have set up EFT (electronic funds transfer) may charge to their club account.