Relax in the sun while your kids flash down Mr. Twister (28-foot tall water slide), float in the lazy river, play water basketball or enjoy the tasty treats from Craves n' Waves concessions. Or better yet, jump in and have fun too! All ages welcome.
Proper swim suit attire is required: clothing specifically designed for swimming - one or two-piece swim suits for girls and lined swim trunks for boys; only Lycra swim shirts allowed. Inappropriate bathing suits or street clothes, basketball shorts or workout shorts are not allowed in the swimming pools, hot tubs, or steam room.
SplashDown Cove Hours
Starting June 14 we are open daily thru Monday, August 27.
We will also be open Labor Day Weekend:
Saturday, September 1: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 2: 1:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Monday, September 3: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Monday - Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday: 1:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Beginning Monday, August 20 we close at 7:00 p.m.
SplashDown Cove closes for the season on Labor Day: Monday, September 3 at 7:00 p.m.
SplashDown Cove is on Facebook!
Tri-City Court Club is conveniently located for residents of Pasco, Richland and Kennewick. If you are traveling from Pasco or Richland follow Highway 240 to the Edison Street Exit. Proceed up Edison Street to Canal Street and take a right. We are nestled behind Quinault Baptist Church on the corner of Canal and Grant Street.
SplashDown Cove Weather Policy
If we experience inclement weather such as rain storms, high winds, dust storms or temperatures below 70 degrees SplashDown Cove will not open or may close early.
If lightening is spotted in the surrounding area we are required to close for a minimum of 30 minutes from the last sighting. Call service desk or check our app, or Facebook, for updates.
Tri-City Court Club is a private Club reserved for members and guests of members only. SplashDown Cove is one of the many great ammentities that is available with a membership at the Tri-City Court Club. Reminder, proper swim suit attire is required: clothing specifically designed for swimming - one or two-piece swim suits for girls and lined swim trunks for boys; only Lycra swim shirts allowed. Inappropriate bathing suits or street clothes, basketball shorts or workout shorts are not allowed in the swimming pools, hot tubs, or steam room.
Children under the age of 12 MUST be accompanied by an adult when entering the Club. The accompanying adult must remain in the Club the entire time their children are in the Club. Children of all ages are not allowed to be dropped off for the entire day.
Guests of Members
We encourage you to bring guests to the Club. Guests may use the Club (with a member or pre-arranged by a member) for a fee. If attending any fee based classes, guest must also pay class fee. Your guest is allowed 4 visits to the Club per year.
**If your guest joins the Club any guest fees they have paid within two weeks prior to joining are applied toward their joining fee and/or first month's dues (must show proof of purchase).
Guests who live 25-miles or more from the Tri-City Court Club may purchase a guest pass and use the Club. Must show proof of out-of-town residence. Groups with 10 or more guests must call and schedule their visit in advance. Please call 509-783-5465 and ask for the Kids' Program Director. Being a private Club, Tri-City Court Club reserves the right to turn away out-of-town guests based on capacity limitations.
- Ages 5 and under $5.00 + tax
- Ages 6 - 13 $10.00 + tax
- Ages 14+ $15.00 + tax
IHRSA members may purchase a discounted guest pass for $7.50 + tax (50% off the adult guest fee rate). Must show IHRSA Passport from home Club. FitLife members may use the Club for free. Must show FitLife Passport from home Club.
Open Memorial Day through Labor Day
SplashDown Cove offers more than 2000 square feet of private, shaded cabana space overlooking the water park. A perfect setting for your private family gathering or corporate party. Download our GROUP/CORPORATE PARTY FLYER to share with your family, friends or HR director at work. To book a special event contact Cassidy Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Just like at the Magic Kingdom you must be at least 42” tall to ride Mr. Twister, the BIG slide and less than 300 pounds. Measure your height with Mr. Gecko at the bottom of the slide.
- Please take your children to the bathroom before swimming and take frequent potty breaks. Potty incidents in the pool require us to close the entire water park. Restrooms available by the Cabana.
- If your child is not potty trained they must wear a swim diaper. Purchase these at the service desk or concessions.
- Children under 8 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times. A ratio of one adult to every 3 children is required for children under 8. You must be 8 years old and know how to swim to use the water park without an adult supervisor.
- Clothing specifically designed for swimming is required – one or two piece swim suits for girls and lined trunks for boys. Only Lycra swim shirts allowed. Please no cut off shorts, workout shorts or basketball shorts.
- Zipper, Grommets, metal, or plastic decorations on shorts are not permitted on the slide. Grommet covers are available from the lifeguards at the top of the slide.
- Please no outside food, beverages or alcohol except water and baby formula.
Birthday Parties Also Available
Imagine a birthday party where you get to enjoy all the fun without dealing with all the stress. Our amazing party staff will take care of the details, right down to the toppings on the pizza and the candles on the cake. With several great party packages to choose from, you can’t help but make this the best party ever! See our different packages here.
Menu and Hours
Monday - Saturday -
12:00 - 6:30 p.m.
1:00 - 6:30 p.m.
NOTE: No outside food or drinks, other than bottled water or baby formula, allowed in SplashDown Cove.
Accepted Forms of Payment
Craves n' Waves accepts Visa or Mastercard, checks and cash. Members that have set up EFT (electronic funds transfer) may charge to their club account.